Need Mentor to Guide Step by Step

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sonia

Reaction score
I already ask these question in my Intro Thread but i decide to ask help in related Section.

I'm a noob to IM - PPD/CPA/YouTube aswell so searched alot and atlast found this forum to learn from scratch.
Since I’m a noob I have planned to start this journey with enough research and study about how the PPD/CPA + Youtube method works out.
1 - Finding a good niche, Which is a top priority I guess? lol...
2 - How to setup videos for specific Niche..Which Software do I need to make videos and offcourse what should we put in videos?
3 - How to setup Landing Page which platform should i use not able to invest to buy domain or hosting.
4 - How does a Landing Page look like ?
5 - I already have comic blog which has 2k daily Page views do u think it can help me in PPD/CPA + Youtube if yes then how does it work?

Note: I doesn't have join any PPD/CPA Network yet, so thats y i need some kinda mentor and i will join as ur referral If someone help me step by step from Scratch A to Z

Antonio

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Nobody's going to mentor you step by step. If you can't figure out how to setup a niche by yourself IM isn't for you.

Sonia

Reaction score
123 said:
Nobody's going to mentor you step by step. If you can't figure out how to setup a niche by yourself IM isn't for you.

Beside how to figure out Niche I just need to get basic ideas how does videos look like, so i can make by myself.I'm Just wana know how does all this work.

Anyways thanks for you valuable reply It has some kind of Advise:smile:

Owneh

Reaction score
Basically, think of something you have wanted in the past, then a easy way to do it is make a video that you would believe was real, get views from some website and your sorted, easy way to start.

Top Bottom