Need help with PPD

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

gary492

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Okay so i have a multiniche site that has bots and pdfs and hacks and i was wondering
if this plan is right to make money
upload files to clean files
make a youtube video about the bot
redirect them to my download
Make $$:grin:
is it as simple as that

Bandit

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yes, it IS as simple as that, however it is not easy. Traffic is probably the hardest part (for most people, including my self) which involves ranking videos and getting momentum build on your video, all while attempting to keep it up without it getting deleted by YouTube. There are members such as PB3 who don't rank their videos, but that is something that definitely takes time and a lot of effort to get up to where he is earning. I tried that and earned about $0.80 every other day.

Hope that helped, good luck!

gary492

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how do you rank videos do use HR views and how much do you have to buy to rank them

Atlantis

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You can also use backlinks to rank a youtube video. Even wondered why videos with only 400 views are ranked 1st page? They didn't use a single HR view.

kalekoppen

Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest to buy views. they most likely will get you banned in the end.
Backlinks is the way to go and of course ranking your video trough the normal way by giving it good descriptions, tags, etc.

gary492

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
k thanxs i did a couple stuff and now my video is ranked 3 under my keyword

Top Bottom