Need Help with PPD/CPA

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

#ReeF

Reaction score
Hello, So i have a niche and everything but i need help on how to implement it. COuld anyone skype me and walk me through it. I am new to it. Please if you can PM me your skype. Thanks!

EBAH

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well it is always better to learn yourself then have someone teach you, you get more of an accomplishment feeling if that makes sense.

I taught my self with trial and error and I am up to $100 or so a day.

What you need to do is make sure the niche is legit, you also need to make a video with you talking in it showing it actually works, and just upload it and boost it up with likes, real comments, and some views.

BTMSean

Reaction score
#ReeF,

If I were you, I would do some research on what PPD and CPA are exactly, then sign up with a few legit networks, start looking through offers and then create a niche to promote said offers. It's better to go with a niche that you are passionate about.

Good luck!

ShelbySEO

Reaction score
Hi

Your post is a bit vague and it may be time consuming for someone to walk you through it on skype. Maybe post a few more details and people can pitch in their ideas as a community. Good luck!

Brien

Reaction score
Voiceover > Video Recording > Compile both of those with a watermark > Upload to video as private > Fix up your title,desc,keywords, close captioning(helps you index) > Make it public > Wait anywhere from 2-5 days > Hit it with PAID views, (free) likes/comments/retweets/shares/facebook likes > See where your video stands after a few days > If it's not front page, repeat the ranking process.

As far as the website, just make a decent Blogger with all of the extra things you don't need deleted with a download button that hyperlinks to a link locker. Mess with the width so everything is centered and clean. Save your template by going into blogger > layout > backup template. You can reuse this template for future niches.

Top Bottom