need help with adnooka

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sratim1011

Reaction score
uwotm8 said:
I had a day with 40clicks and 0 leads.
Try to setup more niches and you'll have more clicks = leads.
im dont know how to find good niches................................

geealigy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
then try it this way. Take a really saturated niche.. search for synonyms in the keyword or use a keyword with 4-5 words. I made one niche this way and the exact keyword just had like 400 searches per month and I am still making good money. 300$ this month already and to find such a niche is REALLY easy

Sratim1011

Reaction score
geealigy said:
then try it this way. Take a really saturated niche.. search for synonyms in the keyword or use a keyword with 4-5 words. I made one niche this way and the exact keyword just had like 400 searches per month and I am still making good money. 300$ this month already and to find such a niche is REALLY easy
so if you so good in this help me in skype ok?

Sratim1011

Reaction score
geealigy said:
so if you good you can help me in skype?

geealigy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
dude noone will help you, because you are just too lazy to learn anything on ur own

InsaneAir

Reaction score
1. Do you have a website or blog?If you do have a website'blog make it look as good as possible. This will attract people to do your surveys
2. Are your videos copied or made on your own? If they are edited make some major edits to make it different than the copied version. If it's real try adding voice
3. What is your files size? People don't download because the size is much smaller than expected unless it's a text

If you need anymore help PM me :D

God

Reaction score
Try making your video or site look more legit and that would improve conversions.

Top Bottom