Need help with a Website, Already making 2k a month

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volation

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey I just joined this Forum coming from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, I make 2k a month just from YT Videos. some people told me I will make more if I have a website. can someone please explain or help me make one? thanks guys

also after I get my website made I will need some SEO

or should I just make a blog? a website sounds like a ton of work :D

Volation

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bok1ca said:
If i was in your place making $2k monthly I would hire someone to make one for me, design it and code it. Simple as that. That's what I do since I don't have much time on making websites. :)

do you think a website would increase my earnings? your the master I heard :afro:

Volation

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ahh this makes me desperate, should I go for a full out website? or a blog thingg.. with some ok ebacklinks... what are those?

CpaLuiz

Reaction score
I believe Blogger ranks faster because it is owned by Google,Not to sure though because I don't have a blog.But since your making 2k+ a month you will be fine paying someone to seo for you and to make a website.its a big investment but in the end it will be worth it.For sure.

SteelHard

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If you are willing to pay for SEO then go for .com . net .org blogspot is ok to rank but a .com seems alot more trustworthy than a .blogspot which may reduce your earnings in the long term.

Anyways if you look for seo just hit me up :)

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have got a .org website and I'm making about 30-50$ a month.
With a website you'll definatly improve your earnings.

You don't have to design a professional site, all you need is some good content (which attracts visitors to become customers/CPA lead makers) and that's it.
All can be done in Wordpress.

Please contact me if you'd like to see my website, so you can see that a simple site could do.

Vortex.

Reaction score
TheVBScripter said:
I have got a .org website and I'm making about 30-50$ a month.
With a website you'll definatly improve your earnings.

You don't have to design a professional site, all you need is some good content (which attracts visitors to become customers/CPA lead makers) and that's it.
All can be done in Wordpress.

Please contact me if you'd like to see my website, so you can see that a simple site could do.

How do you make money? ads? popup ads?

Crim

Reaction score
When you say just youtube what method of linking are you using in the description I usually link to my site but obviously if you don't have a site what are you linking too? just wondering

Theodor

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think he is linking direct to PPD website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom