Need help getting into FileIce?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Mr big shot Luke huh? No im kidding I know who are thats really cool of you to offer this to people who havn't been accepted.

luke

Reaction score
God said:
Mr big shot Luke huh? No im kidding I know who are thats really cool of you to offer this to people who havn't been accepted.

haha well as we both know the person that accepts people on FI is an ass xD

God

Reaction score
luke said:
God said:

haha well as we both know the person that accepts people on FI is an ass xD
Actually I didn't know that lol but now that I do I feel much better already being accepted.

lordmata

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm on FileIce, AWM, Adnooka and many more, and I always get accepted from the first try which i write in 2 minutes. I also made accounts for my friends, don't get it why do they reject you guys :p

Jordan

Reaction score
lordmata said:
I'm on FileIce, AWM, Adnooka and many more, and I always get accepted from the first try which i write in 2 minutes. I also made accounts for my friends, don't get it why do they reject you guys :p

I think some people are just dumb when they fill out the apps. If you just make it sound like you're someone who's been around you'll get accepted. You can't act like a noob

cosmo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I got into fileIce in 25 seconds of writing but declined from awm like 15 times

Kaypex

Reaction score
luke said:
cosmo said:
I got into fileIce in 25 seconds of writing but declined from awm like 15 times

You really have to impress AWM
Right! Also, joining under a ref will help. I tried to get accepted into AWM 4 weeks ago without a ref and got declined. I did a second try 2 days ago under a ref and got accepted now, finally. :D

Top Bottom