Need Help Getting into AWM

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Destined

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been denied from AWM THREE (3) times already.. :confused: Yes, 3. I'm on a journey to $100 per day and I feel AWM is the best way. Once I accumulate the minimum payout for my current network I want to leave. I'm going to work my butt off once I get into AWM can anyone help me out?

SmartTech

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Destined said:
Hey guys, I've been denied from AWM THREE (3) times already.. :confused: Yes, 3. I'm on a journey to $100 per day and I feel AWM is the best way. Once I accumulate the minimum payout for my current network I want to leave. I'm going to work my butt off once I get into AWM can anyone help me out?
I can help you, I already helped today Snoopy and he got accepted : http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-AWM-mentor?pid=39223#pid39223
if you are interested just pm and I will help you

No Fear

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Just create a website and tell them how you will promote your products on it. Don't say anything about fake stuff. I got accepted my first time, you just have to say the right things.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
What was the reason for not accepting you?
Did you describe your promotional methods?

All you need to get accepted is a legit website with a content locker from another network, so they know you have experience in IM and are just looking to test out new networks.

Destined

Reaction score
Les, send me a PM, as I can't send PMs as yet..

@Calid that's my problem, I Dont have a valid website, as in I have no website that provides real content.

No Fear

Reaction score
Set up a blogger at least and promote a product through PPD or just make a cool ass blog and tell them that you are going to drive traffic to it.

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Don't go under anyone's referral.
"Mentoring" is just you being their ref.

Say you use incentivized traffic and will make a website when you see the offers. You use social media to promote offers and have a friend on AWM that'll help you earn.

Destined

Reaction score
@NoFear & @Create thanks for the replays guys! I definitely take the advice and apply again. I'll probably do that tonight.

Top Bottom