Need Advice For Youtube Ranking

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Apex

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys, I made a Youtube Video for one of my new niches, within a few hours I already had a USA offer completed for $1.21 USD. It's a pretty saturated niche I guess, and I'm currently ranked on page 16. :cry:

I added 500 views from U2BVIEWS to bypass the 300 view check and added about 3 - 5 likes with Enhanceviews.

I also pinged the video with Pingler.

I need to rank my video on the first page, but I don't want to screw this up. What advice can you guys give? The video is around 3 minutes long. I was thinking to buy a Vagex premium and add some HR views, but I've heard that Vagex gave problems recently.

I'm planning to make a couple youtube accounts to thumbs some comments maybe hijack some traffic from other popular videos.
What advice can you guys give?

God

Reaction score
I would wait on Vagex they actually have been giving a lot of problems recently. Also I am interested in seeing the answer to this also.

Apex

Reaction score
God said:
I would wait on Vagex they actually have been giving a lot of problems recently. Also I am interested in seeing the answer to this also.

Yeah, I'm thinking to leave it a bit and get some natural hits. Then Boost it when Vagex is fixed.

God

Reaction score
Apex said:
God said:

Yeah, I'm thinking to leave it a bit and get some natural hits. Then Boost it when Vagex is fixed.

How well do you think that will work?

Apex

Reaction score
God said:
Apex said:
God said:

Well, I did this niche previously, and without boosting i made like 10 dollars a month. Also I just went to the first page of youtube for my keyword and placed a comment on one of the top videos and added some thumbs up. that would help me get some natural hits, will update you soon bro.

God

Reaction score
Apex said:
God said:
Apex said:
God said:

Well, I did this niche previously, and without boosting i made like 10 dollars a month. Also I just went to the first page of youtube for my keyword and placed a comment on one of the top videos and added some thumbs up. that would help me get some natural hits, will update you soon bro.
Oh alright and great, waiting on the update :). Ive never placed comments on other videos guess ill try that out.

Apex

Reaction score
God said:
Apex said:
God said:
Apex said:
God said:

Oh alright and great, waiting on the update :). Ive never placed comments on other videos guess ill try that out.

Hey man, so I've added some comments on 3 popular videos and I got a bit more traffic, but no leads yet. Hopefully I will.

God

Reaction score
Apex said:
God said:
Apex said:
God said:
Apex said:

Hey man, so I've added some comments on 3 popular videos and I got a bit more traffic, but no leads yet. Hopefully I will.

Have you noticed a difference in clicks?

Apex

Reaction score
God said:
Apex said:
God said:
Apex said:
God said:

Have you noticed a difference in clicks?

Yes, I have. Take a look at this screen shot.
2fXU9Hk.png

They all clicked an offer.

Top Bottom