N00bs 2 b00bs! My Journey starting from no experience! Started on - August 20th

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mateusz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Record Earning Day

YzFc9ge.png

All of the earnings above are from one niche. ;) It was positive earnings would spike today, but i didn't know this drastically.

PHP:
Background

I started seriously monetizing online around 4 years ago making a quick $1000 selling product keys online. I was desperate to pay off this debt i had and found a method after looking around on some forums online. Although after i made this money my Ebay was screwed along with my paypal, i continue to make an effort to become financially independent online. I tried various methods, many that i am not so proud of. Recently, I decided to do CPA/PPD to try to earn a legitimate and clean source of income online. Ultimately, my goal is to do affiliate marketing. With CPA i still feel that earning from what are mostly fake files isn't a legitimate way of making a living. With CPA/PPD i can improve my HTML skills and learn the core principles i need to know for affiliate marketing.

Goals

My long term overall goal is to become financially independent. This, to me would be considered making around $200 a day.

But before I hit this enormous goal for myself, i have need plenty of smaller more reachable goals at first to keep me motivated and to track my progress.

Smaller Achievements​

$1 Daily {√ }
$5 Daily { √}
$10 Daily { }
$15 Daily { }
$20 Daily { }
$25 Daily { }
$30 Daily { }
$35 Daily { }
$40 Daily { }
$45 Daily { }
$50 Daily { }
$55 Daily { }
$60 Daily { }
$60 Daily { }
$70 Daily { }
$75 Daily { }
$80 Daily { }
$90 Daily { }
$95 Daily { }
$100 Daily { }
$110 daily { }
$120 daily { }
$130 daily { }
$140 daily { }
$150 daily { }
$160 daily { }
$170 daily { }
$180 Daily { }
$190 Daily { }
$200 daily { }

Notable Milestones​

First $100 payment { }
First $200 payment { }
First $300 payment { }
First $400 payment { }
First $500 payment { }

$500 made from CPA/PPD { }
$1000 made from CPA/PPD { }
$1500 made from CPA/PPD { }
$2000 made from CPA/PPD { }
$2500 made from CPA/PPD { }

The Plan

For now, I think i'll just be ranking and banking. I know a few different methods of generating quick income when i need it. With these in store i am able to make enough money to purchase the right tools and services i need. For now i am solely making quality YouTube videos and clean looking landing pages. I just drip feed views, subs, likes and comments to my videos to rank and attract traffic.

My Current Provider:

L8KQEc2.png

Unfortunately, i am only working with PPD for now. I don't like CPAlead or Leadbolt and i am accepted into both and have worked a bit with them in the past. So my only option was sharecash.

*Update! - Accepted into Fileice!*

I have submitted applications to:

Sharecash

Adworkmedia: Denied, no surprise, I've only been rejected 8 times in the past.

Adshift Media: Accepted!

Fileice: Accepted!

Investments

I began with around $60 to work with.

W4oWnds.jpg

-$10.00 for CPAlander <-- Quality Product

DNflE0L.png

- $1.16 for a .com Domain name (1/10)

IRAtOcE.png

-$5.00 for hosting ( 10 domains)

Remaining Funds: $43.85

Niches #1

Investments: Roughly $20 was spent for this niche

$5 worth of comments from enhanceviews, drip feeding 10-15 everyday myself.

$2 for 200 likes from BucksMaker

$6.50 for 10,000 HR views from Rohit00033

-$18.50 for Youtube Ranking

Video was ranked #2 on youtube for my keyword today!

About this niche. It is a gaming niche, and i know i have a good feeling that I can beat the current competitors. They don't have quality videos and none of them are for CPA/PPD, they just have malware links. They are trying to infect users, so flagging them would be appropriate but I don't whether i should or shouldn't

One of the most popular games out there, and I want to reach rank one before a giant update comes out in a week for it that will re-spark its popularity. Search volume will defiantly increase dramatically when the update occurs and i am also planning to upvote my own youtube comments to gain attention and leads the day of.

Niche Earnings: $13

--------------------------------------Thinking of other niches, hopefully french, that i will be able to use--------------------------------------

1/10 current potential niches used.

Daily Updates​

oQwbmwc.png

August 21st: 12:21 AM and i was just accepted into Fileice!

August 22nd: Got my first lead yesterday! My youtube video has been made and it is in the process of being boosted and ranked.

August 23rd: Second, lead! Also i'm ecstatic that my video is in the #2 spot for my keyword search! I'm not earning a lot as of now, but i'm confident that my earnings will boost.

Mateusz

Reaction score
setileapc said:
Goodluck with your journey mate

Thanks mate, i can't wait to keep updating this and see some results. :)

kinlee

Reaction score
Looks like you have a nice plan setup in front of you. Good luck!

LFX

Reaction score
I like the set up u have going! Should help u maintain your goal! :)

staffer

Reaction score
Very well organized. I like it. The key is organization skill also as this helps you stay focused. Good Luck bro. I know you will make it. And you know where you will get all the help and suggestion to reach there.

Top Bottom