My video rank.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lidorx3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My video is ranked at the first page at youtube,This niche of the video is ultra startured with 180,000 relutes of videos that uploaded at this niche.
When I checked about the niche at the Adwords tool of Google and it said that the niche have only 1000 searches at month!But it's unpossiable becuase if it's startured niche it's not says that it's good niche if you're ranking your youtube video good,Btw I'm at first page at youtube when I search this niche,By the way the niche is Paypal Money Generator,Paypal Money Adder(Both of them I wrote both of them at my title of my youtube video and both of them the first page!)Last question:If I rank my video at first page it shouldn't to have a good traffic?
Thanks and much apperiacted!!
:shock:

LarryTalks

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You can find 180000 results but majority of the videos might not be about your exact match phrase. Your video is a part of a bigger niche. For example "Dragon city Gems hack" has less searches than "Dragon city hack" but you will see just about the same amount of results

Top Bottom