My threads?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Seeker Of Truth

Reaction score
I was selling 2/3 ebooks, they have been taken down and the threads removed, I don't understand why that is.
thanks.
(didnt know where to post this)

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
The Seeker Of Truth said:
I was selling 2/3 ebooks, they have been taken down and the threads removed, I don't understand why that is.
thanks.
(didnt know where to post this)

Hi There

I had a complaint from someone that purchased this, that it was a very short 5 sentence report that offered no real value. In order to keep the forum HQ, we must maintain high valued content being sold on here. If you would like to dismiss this and counter it, please feel free to contact Mod/Staff and tell them why.

They will be able to assess if in fact it's alright to be released.

Regards

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
The Seeker Of Truth said:
Oh right, okay, I did say it was short thats why it was so cheap, but thanks for the answer!

I'm a straight talker :) I don't hold any punches. I find people respect that more. If you want to make it longer or something, go ahead and then sent it to Staff to review.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom