My PPD journey

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killianL337

Reaction score
All begun on 26th of April when i spent yet another day playing league of legends for most of the day..anyway idk what hit me sudently i went to --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and started reading the PPD/CPA section and i couldnt stop ,i just readed stuff for hours and got some basicly info what PPD actually is about.later that day i registered on ShareCash and started reading e-books , tried few methods and guess what , i got my first lead! It was such an amazing feeling that i decided to quit gaming and unistalled all games i had on my pc..Since that day i've been fully dedicated to PPD and i do not regret it.

My earnings on sharecash from 26th to 3rd May

34srt55.jpg

3rd May i switched to FileFire

xpzs3.jpg

on the 3rd also my bro joined me , he made from 3rd to today around 60$ on FileFire and AWM aswell.

Started with Youtube SEO few days ago , managed to get my small niche to #3 first page.

From 12th May to 22th May on FileFire:

2u4826c.jpg

15th i also switched one of my niche to AWM:

t70228.jpg

My goals:
reach 100$+ daily
provide better living for my family(been rough times)
buy stuff i always wanted

Thats all , hope it isnt too much to read :) Hope i'll have a good time here on cpaelites , its such a great forum already.Ill update the thread every few days with my progress.

B

Bok1ca

Congratulations mate! Now just keep working and working, even if you reach your goals - just keep working! :)

Jim Newman

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Sounds like me lol started 3 days ago already at $40 on FileFire. Keep it up $100 is nothing you got it.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Nice job man! Wish I could be doing somewhat better, keep it up!

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
Keep on the grind, keep upscaling over time and you'll get there eventually!

Also, just a word of advice for on the road to your goal, don't think so far ahead (don't think what you could be buying etc) just think of today! Good luck man!

cooldr1

Reaction score
I am also Using Filefire they are great!

newking32

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Nice Earnings Buddy ...really you re doing great

Keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom