My Own Weight Loss Product

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

The_Mentor

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
f0rest said:
The Mentor said:
f0rest said:
No matter what the workout plan is, you will lose weight if you work your ass off.

I didn't work my ass off, I didn't do any workouts. I did go to the gym like 6 times in the 7 months and most of those were in May. You don't have to do any workouts to lose weight.
Yes ofcourse you don't need to do workout, if you are stupid to let yourself weigh 260lbs.

Yup too much drinking and eating out. Don't matter though because I don't weigh that anymore so call me stupid if you want.

farage

Reaction score
I am a Clickbank vendor.

You are right to still do a lot of promotion yourself.

Believe me, it's not easy getting affiliates. Even if you have good before-and-after pictures.

Heraclitus

Reaction score
I think excersising is the best way as you get your daily calorie consumption to a high level so you can still enjoy good food.

You're progress rocks keep it up and get even thinner or I suggest you work out on the gym. With that mass you'll get a lot of musless quickly!

username1334

Reaction score
Good luck with your ebook, how you want to promote it?
I really recommed you Clickbank. Build a affiliate army and let others earn for you!

The_Mentor

Reaction score
Moneycoach said:
Good luck with your ebook, how you want to promote it?
I really recommed you Clickbank. Build a affiliate army and let others earn for you!

Clickbank, yotube, facebook, SEO. It won't be just a ebook, I will have a private community for others and even give them my personal phone number so that they can always have contact with me and I can coach them along the way if they need some extra guidance.

Not just sell them a ebook, take their money, and wish them luck.

The_Mentor

Reaction score
Released and ready to go.

http://coacheddiet.com

I usually outsource my designs but the guy who was doing it didn't come through so I made it my self with the help of DutchPride as he did the images for me. Thanks again buddy.

p3kki

Reaction score
Nice one man, goodluck with sales also. :)

Top Bottom