My Own Weight Loss Product

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Mentor said:
Diablo said:
The Mentor said:
Diablo said:
Can´t wait to see how it goes with your fat loss product.

It is a very competetive niche, but maybe the priceof 29.99 will make is easyer to sell :)

Also, if your book is good, you should consider to make it a clickbank product :)

Yea I know it's competitive but I made it to cater to people who don't like to workout and/or sit on the computer or in front of the TV all day. Still went to my favorite buffet once a month and still do, love some chinese buffet, lol.

Sales page headline... "What if I said you can still go to the buffet and lose weight!"

That should get people's attention right away, lol.

There is already tons of these. It is all about the marketing :)

Yea I have no problem in the marketing area, lol. Once on clickbank most of the marketing is done by affiliates but I am still going to promote and SEO the site. Got all the keywords I need to bring in some good traffic. If it don't work out by chance, I'm still happy because me and people I know have seen the results.

I wish you the best of luck with your product.

Cant wait to see it on the ClickBank Marketplace :)

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
No matter what the workout plan is, you will lose weight if you work your ass off.

The_Mentor

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
f0rest said:
No matter what the workout plan is, you will lose weight if you work your ass off.

I didn't work my ass off, I didn't do any workouts. I did go to the gym like 6 times in the 7 months and most of those were in May. You don't have to do any workouts to lose weight.

doodoo

Reaction score
The Mentor said:
f0rest said:

I didn't work my ass off, I didn't do any workouts. I did go to the gym like 6 times in the 7 months and most of those were in May. You don't have to do any workouts to lose weight.
Yes ofcourse you don't need to do workout, if you are stupid to let yourself weigh 260lbs.

User

Reaction score
You know here don't have trolls! Nice to see you doing your thing and expanding to helping other people. Hope it goes well!

BaStan

Reaction score
I wish you good luck.This niches is freaking hard to rank on so you must have benn chosen good keywords If you have decided to go for this niche:)

Top Bottom