My Late Introduction

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Soup

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey you guys, my name is Soup. I've been doing graphics for about 2 or 3 years by now and it's probably the subject I'm most knowledgeable about. I make a good amount off of graphics, and I'm pretty surprised about it since I never meant for it to become this big with me. I do also know a few things about computer security, making money, RAT'ing(obviously if I know computer security I would know how they work), and coding.

I'm 14 years old and turning 15 in September and I've been doing PPD and CPA for about 2 years, but I did take a long period off and didn't really pay much attention to it. I started off with Sharecash, before their whole new makeover, etc. I was really into coding at the time so I coded a few programs and since I didn't think they were good enough to sell, I would just use Sharecash to lock the files.

At first, I didn't earn much, but I never really cared for it since I was too into my graphics services to pay any attention to it. After a couple of months, I remembered that I still had my Sharecash account so I checked it and boom! I had about $100.00 in there from that one file. I was extremely surprised. When I found this out, it motivated me to keep going with PPD and so I uploaded a new niche to it, was GoW Judgement beta, and posted a few videos.

At first I earned nothing, but we all know most of the time you don't. After a little bit I created a landing page and got a website for it. Still wasn't earning much, but I started ranking my videos I set up, and then the earnings came rolling in. I was making a good amount of $5.00 a day, which was enough to make me happy since I knew I was getting somewhere. I created Facebook fan pages for it and my earnings got even higher. Then, the game came out, :sad:. Ah, yes, that depressing moment when the game for your beta comes out.:cry:

But it didn't stop me there. I realized since I had a Facebook fan page with tons of Xbox Live users and GoW players, I knew that I could still earn by just tweaking things a bit. So I got to work. I set up a free DLC niche, still up today:tongue:, and I started earning again.

Although I left the network after a few days after that since I wanted to try a new network and didn't feel like switching the links, I'm still earning on that today. It's not as much as before, but it's still something. In fact, it came as a huge surprise to know that I was still earning, even though my website is now down obviously since I didn't extend it. But I still kept a link to the file download on the fan page.

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Better late then never!
Looks like you are very experienced in this whole computer stuff, and I am sure it will help you with IM.

Soup

Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes (:

wizard74

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to CPA Elites! If you need any help, feel free to contact me! I like helping people who have experience like you to increase their earnings!

Top Bottom