My Journey To Wealth and Fame

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

theog1

Reaction score
This post will be edited in the future to look more aesthetic, but for now: Enjoy text =)

The purpose of my following posts is, in my opinions, very unique. I don't want to just make some chump change, I want to be able to document my journey from nothingness to stardom. My goal is to make such a large amount of money that I can pay college fees off, afford a quality video camera, and generate enough passive income where I don't need to worry about working and can focus on becoming famous through YouTube or acting (acting classes ain't cheap, and mom and dad don't want their money wasted on such a "hopeless pursuit").

I have taken a break from PPD and come to realize that my niches that I had so much success with are now saturated beyond belief, my blogs sunk to the bottom of the sea that is Google, and my videos with a like bar as big as Justin Bieber's Weiner.

It is time to start anew. It is time to rise from the ashes.

I have invested in a quality domain name (only $12, but appraised to be worth $300-500). All I'm waiting for now is to get accepted into a CPA network. I'm already a member of FileIce, but I want that darned middleman gone.

Currently, I'm basically at the very beginning of my journey. I've just begun to apply to a few CPA networks, and have a GENIUS niche that I know will be a HUGE hit if I can get my stuff promoted properly.

I spend a lot of time dreaming of my future of greatness. But until I put everything in action, it's just that: a dream.

*insert hilarious call-to-action catchphrase about working hard*

Top Bottom