My journey to richness - zackstyer - 2.45$ were made so far

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

1MMigos

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Why did I start this journey?

To make money of course, I've spent too much time by reading e-books and doing nothing. This will change from today !

My goal is to afford what I like and not ask my daddy and my mommy "Can you buy me that please?" "Can you buy it please?" and just wish it. With the extra-money I will help my family and invest in domains, high-retention views, yt pva's and others.

I am currently working with Adnooka, heard a lot of good vouches about their offers and I don't really get attached by a PPD/CPA... if you can make good money from a site, then I'm there.

To do:

- MONEY
- Lots of video
- Lot of SEO
- Lots of comments&likes

- Cash Log -
29/05/2013 - 0.00$
30/05/2013 - 1.20$
31/05/2013 - 0.00$
01/06/2013 - 1.25$

sillydude

Reaction score
Good luck. I have just started out as well and it would be nice to have some extra cash on the side and not ask parents for money. Hopefully we will both do good.

Cheers

AdludumAndre

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
1. Good Luck with your journey!
2. You should add something like a "Activation Log", where you can write what you have done :)

1MMigos

Reaction score
To do for this month:

-Buy premium Vagex
-Buy premium Hitleap
-Find good niches
-Make good videos
-Money

radarXtreme

Reaction score
Hey bro nice that you have made this thread.Hope u will earn good money with adnooka.If you have any doubts just message me here or on skype.Currently my exams are going on so a little busy.But I will be online full time after june 5th.Good luck

Top Bottom