My first SeNuke campaign

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Last time I tried I could not get past the email verification as I was having a DERP moment!
Just set a campaign to run so I will see how this affects my video.....
Might fail, might not but I won't learn otherwise :grin:

Mateusz

Reaction score
I've heard only good things about SeNuke. Good luck on your campaign!

pepeneo

Reaction score
I have been using senuke for the past year (the licensed one) if you need any help just send me a reply
Good luck

Mr White

Reaction score
pepeneo said:
I have been using senuke for the past year (the licensed one) if you need any help just send me a reply
Good luck

Will it help rank my YT vids?

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Make sure to use some private proxies, spread out the platforms as well.
It's good to get a nice variety of links pointing at the video.

pepeneo

Reaction score
@NUMB3R44 it was fairly easy to rank up in yt withouth any backlinks , boosting etc, to rank up the video in google is more diffficult, I am currently testing some tehniques with senuke to rank up my videos in google, managed to bring them to th e fist page of yahoo and bing but its nowhere in google.
Make shure you use spinned articles from article builder, if you don't want to spend the extr 300$ I can help you with the spinned article.
I do not recommend using proxyes because they lower the succes rate, instead link after each module the toolbox to clear cookies for higher succes rate.
When you set up the campaign use 3 kw , they don't need to be spinned as it is impossible that google will penalise a yt link since they own yt, so you can go crazy with the backlinks.
PS if you are using deadthbycaptcha make shure you calculate the scheduler accordingly so you don't use deatbycaptcha duringthe night shift which costs 33% more
CHeers

Top Bottom