My first 15 Days in this business

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

geealigy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
...and I made 435$ already. It's really awesome and I just wanted to share it with some people.

I started with 2 Niches. One of them is pretty much giving nothin and the other one is giving me up to 10$ a day.

5 days ago I discovered a really nice niche. After 1 Day my Video was #3 on google and the day after it was #1. This niche seems so be a real goldmine!

Here is a picture:

M0R1iRK.png

Today I experimented a bit with campaign optimization, what might explain the lower CR.

I hope I can keep it up =)

God

Reaction score
Wow thats really nice I can't wait to start earning like that. How hard was it to learn SEO?

geealigy

Reaction score
You don't need to be a SEO expert to rank nice in unsaturated niches! The right niche is the key.

Basic SEO is quite easy to learn tho.. Just need to be interested and read some articles etc.
I tried to make high quality articles and not just 5 sentences. And make a good description on my videos (with parts of my article).

I hope you get a nice start like me :-)

GunZ

Reaction score
Nice progress, congrats! I tought you are ranking a video, why did you need the articles?

God

Reaction score
12policeman said:
You don't need to be a SEO expert to rank nice in unsaturated niches! The right niche is the key.

Basic SEO is quite easy to learn tho.. Just need to be interested and read some articles etc.
I tried to make high quality articles and not just 5 sentences. And make a good description on my videos (with parts of my article).

I hope you get a nice start like me :-)

Yea hopefully im still working on trying to find more niches. BTW do you use a .com or just bloggers or something similar?

geealigy

Reaction score
GunZ said:
Nice progress, congrats! I tought you are ranking a video, why did you need the articles?

I actually meant the text on my landing page (not sure if I call this text article :-D).

I think a page with 5 sentences just doesn't convince anyone and obviously not all the traffic just comes from the video!

Keep in mind im still learning much every day on this topic!

Yea hopefully im still working on trying to find more niches. BTW do you use a .com or just bloggers or something similar?

The first one, which also gives me already nearly 10$ a day is a .com domain. The one that is getting the tons of traffic is a blogspot page! I actually feel dumb not to test the blogger page first, because I wouldn't have any expenses and still nice results!

I'm curious though how things would change, when the niche with the big traffic was a Top level domain.

Will need to test it with some niche I guess to see if it's worth it.

mKHAz

Reaction score
What country are you targeting?

TheMozak

Reaction score
Amazing earnings man. Keep going :D

God

Reaction score
12policeman said:
GunZ said:

I actually meant the text on my landing page (not sure if I call this text article :-D).

I think a page with 5 sentences just doesn't convince anyone and obviously not all the traffic just comes from the video!

Keep in mind im still learning much every day on this topic!

The first one, which also gives me already nearly 10$ a day is a .com domain. The one that is getting the tons of traffic is a blogspot page! I actually feel dumb not to test the blogger page first, because I wouldn't have any expenses and still nice results!

I'm curious though how things would change, when the niche with the big traffic was a Top level domain.

Will need to test it with some niche I guess to see if it's worth it.
Good to know, and yea that would be interesting if you used a top level .com domain.

geealigy

Reaction score
I will try my best !

+20$ since I started the thread =D

mKHAz said:
What country are you targeting?

One targets germany and another one is international

Top Bottom