My earnings are going down...:(

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

goldking

Reaction score
I been with fileice for a while like 8 months now and i gotten paid over 10k from them.. mostly from Youtube

But recently im in the same niches (super saturated) and im not even making above $10 where as i used to make atleast $25 to $50 a day..

I just dont know what to do, i feel like even if i rank a video in an iche on the first page ( a decent niche ) that i wouldn't even get much clicks...

I dont know how to continue PPD, and im scared that i might have to move on to something else..

I just would like to know if people are still making alot from purely youtube?

Im just stuck and i really could use some help!

If any of you read this far than i really appreciate it and thanks!

LarryTalks

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Go to google keyword planner/insights check the search volume of your niche and see the projected path it's probably going down.

goldking

Reaction score
LarryTalks said:
Go to google keyword planner/insights check the search volume of your niche and see the projected path it's probably going down.

They are the same if not higher...

Shiina

Reaction score
Get a new niche? Or flood your current niche with video's until it becomes your own again. Take back your niche or find a new one.

goldking

Reaction score
I do dominate my niche as i always have! But the clicks are so much lower.. i used to make $50 a niche but now i barely make $10.. sucks :(

Heraclitus

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
daonlinegamer said:
maybe fileice is shaving?

That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

On topic. I have the same problem and I have decided to stop PPD and do non incentive cpa. I will pay for traffic. If you want to join me and learn more... pm me your Skype.

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Heraclitus said:
daonlinegamer said:
maybe fileice is shaving?

That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

On topic. I have the same problem and I have decided to stop PPD and do non incentive cpa. I will pay for traffic. If you want to join me and learn more... pm me your Skype.

Excuse me why is that the most stupid thing u ever heard, thats maybe true, and maybe not no one can know that other than fileice stuff. And it is known that ppd networks shave.

Top Bottom