My CPA Journey!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

xcarbon

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm starting my CPA journey. I've decided to go a different route and use content locking instead of PPD. I wont use Youtube either, i feel it's risky and an unstable source of income as your video can get removed / flagged. I've got a great niche with very low competition and very high traffic (exact match keyword). I will be doing SEO, and If i rank top 3 i will make atleast $150/day.

Keyword Ranking: I've started creating natural diversified backlinks 1 week ago, once thats done ill build the high pr links back to my site.

Total Invested: $12
Revenue: $1.43

Project:
Aug 21st [Building Links for 1 week+]
Sept 1st [Building high pr links]
Sept 2nd - High authority backlinks created, now just have to wait.
Oct 7 - Have not built any links so far.

Bandit

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Keep motivated and try and post everyday so you don't give up! You got this - good luck :)

xcarbon

Reaction score
Update: I'm ranking almost on the 2nd page now on this 90+k month keyword. In the next 1-2 months i will hopefully be top 3.

Stewmath

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
xcarbon said:
Update: I'm ranking almost on the 2nd page now on this 90+k month keyword. In the next 1-2 months i will hopefully be top 3.

Any revenue from it yet?

xcarbon

Reaction score
Okay, Update!

I moved up 8 positions in 1 week, i'm currently ranking #17.

I got 1 conversion for $1.43!

I hardly get any traffic at my current ranking, and i still got a conversion. I have chosen a really good niche. Just need to keep on working on my rank, and i will make my target.

Top Bottom