My biggest headache with youtube

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

hehas

Reaction score
I cant get videos indexed in youtube. Do not know what Im doing wrong. Im using free powersuite rank tracker

Do you guys have any ideaswhat I might be doing wrong?

update: I have just realized my few videos I was concerned about are actually indexed in yt but not for any of my keywords.

I have plenty in title, desc, and tags

gabemadison

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Are you boosting your videos' views/likes/comments/social signals at all? That will definitely help you to rank for your keywords!

hehas

Reaction score
Yes im boosting with all of it. The problem is its not showing up for my main and secindary keywords

Vagorge

Reaction score
gabemadison said:
Are you boosting your videos' views/likes/comments/social signals at all? That will definitely help you to rank for your keywords!
How to u get social signals man?

PureFiles Nenad

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Youtube is updating, that's why your videos take longer to get indexed!

gabemadison

Reaction score
hehas said:
Yes im boosting with all of it. The problem is its not showing up for my main and secindary keywords

When did you post the video and is the niche saturated? If you uploaded it not too long ago, be patient it takes time for it to rank. If the niche is saturated, it might take even longer since there is a lot of competition.

Vagorge said:
How to u get social signals man?

I bought from wecantstop's business partner, but I'm unsure if he is still selling.

mitpat

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Have you optimised your title and description? Also have you done backlinks too with relevant information?

Top Bottom