My biggest fail ever!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

i.am.1337

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I just want to share this with you pals. It's kinda funny.
I found a new niche, It's not saturated, but I found some big targeted by country groups on facebook and other social networks.

I bought a .com domain, bought a hosting,also I connected everything with nameservers and made a base for future work on my design.
Then I checked it by typing the address in the url bar.

AND NOTHING, THERE'S NO SUCH PAGE AS MY DOMAIN! :o

I've contacted my hosting provider and they said: "Please send me your domain so I can check it."
I was lazy to type so I copied my domain from my domain provider client area in chat, and everything was working.

HAHAHA, then I realized that I've made a big typing error when buying my domain.
Instead of buying (example: amazongiftcards(.)com, I bought amazgiftoncards(.)com).

I lost the whole day. At least I bought the right domain now and will start to work !xD

molabee

Reaction score
Lol, you should double check from now onwards

Sky

Reaction score
LOL. I always check 20 times and get 4 other people to check for me when I buy domains. I am always paranoid too.

i.am.1337

Reaction score
Sky said:
LOL. I always check 20 times and get 4 other people to check for me when I buy domains. I am always paranoid too.

I'm paranoid when I use my parents computer, clearing the history 10 times, and restaring chrome to see if it is cleared xD. Yeah, I watch wierd stuff.

Well, point of this story, always check spelling when doing important stuff ^^

Marko

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me when :D, so I bought another domain, it was 1$ :D

Crocodile

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Balkanac said:
I just want to share this with you pals. It's kinda funny.
I found a new niche, It's not saturated, but I found some big targeted by country groups on facebook and other social networks.

I bought a .com domain, bought a hosting,also I connected everything with nameservers and made a base for future work on my design.
Then I checked it by typing the address in the url bar.

AND NOTHING, THERE'S NO SUCH PAGE AS MY DOMAIN! :o

I've contacted my hosting provider and they said: "Please send me your domain so I can check it."
I was lazy to type so I copied my domain from my domain provider client area in chat, and everything was working.

HAHAHA, then I realized that I've made a big typing error when buying my domain.
Instead of buying (example: amazongiftcards(.)com, I bought amazgiftoncards(.)com).

I lost the whole day. At least I bought the right domain now and will start to work !xD

you waste the domain, if you know im working hard for 3 months to get a 1 domain but still not getting :)

Top Bottom