Music Niches [Is It Just Me]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaltD

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
The problem is that there are so many ways to obtain music tracks for free that not many people are willing to complete a survey for them.

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I've told you that in Skype mate,I have a full album uploaded on YouTube and it got nearly 20k natural views, 50+ comments, 250+ likes all natural, but I haven't got more than 5-7leads from it.

arkmayl7

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
so if you upload leaked full album or music before its released, i think cr is good

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pre-released albums can make you money, but most the people know how to download any music for free.

Warriorcpa

Reaction score
it can work with the album available for preorder, for example for us right now is the album "rohff" which is very expected!

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, try to promote album leaks.
Pretty sure it can work.

Maybe you can try to promote Drake's new album.

Mr White

Reaction score
Vαηιту said:
Exactly, try to promote album leaks.
Pretty sure it can work.

Maybe you can try to promote Drake's new album.

I have a few and they just get clicks no downloads. My site is very HQ

BaStan

Reaction score
If the music/album is not released yet then you can bank it (personal experience)
TIPS:
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom