multiple niche site vs landing page

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

crookgfx

Reaction score
Hey, I just have a question which gets better conversions a landing page for each niche or just one blogger site with multiple niches? Because I have 10 niches and I'm trying to upload 2 videos for each niche and I didn't know if I should make 10 separate blogs for a niche. And also wouldn't it be risky to have a multiple niche site?

Repun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
A landing page for each niche works better for me.
you can try both and see which works better but i suggest 1 per 1 niche.

Marvin

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I've tried all of these options before, and it really doesn't matter. All that matters is how much traffic you're going to get. Once you have a steady amount, try experimenting. Don't worry too much :)

MisterXX

Reaction score
Landing page is better for me. I have several niche, and all of them have separated domain and landing page.

Clarke88

Reaction score
Ok but what if you are doing legit niches, all of the same category. Will a multi niche site be more suitable in this case?

Required

Reaction score
Clarke88 said:
Ok but what if you are doing legit niches, all of the same category. Will a multi niche site be more suitable in this case?

Yes, from what I have seen Multi-Niche websites work better for Legit Niches.

Top Bottom