MrMe is Making Money

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MrMe

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey!

It's MrMe here and I decided to document almost everything i'm going to do from the very first of October. I'm 19 years old and I'm in debt because of my University studies, so I want to make some good money. :) I decided to get into CPA / PPD and start earning a few dollar everyday.
At the moment I earn around $15 / day with League of Legends boosting, so I hope to earn more than this after my first month of real work.

As a preparation for tomorrow I've got my unlimited hosting, and signed up for many CPA networks and decided to use FI and CPAlead.

My goals:

$5 / day : []
$10 / day : []
$15 / day : []
$20 / day : []
$25 / day : []
$50 / day : []
$75 / day : []
$100 / day : []

My plan:

2 CPA multi niche site:

Giveaways:
S€x cams:

2 PPD multi niche site:

Gaming: Done already.
Health:

5 Niche Setup : []
10 Niche Setup : []
20 Niche Setup : []
50 Niche Setup : []

So that's it. Gonna start tomorrow and hope for the best. I'm gonna do it with Youtube promotion mostly. The gaming niches are going to be fake with VB.

Thank you for reading :)

Dmo

Reaction score
Good luck with it! All I can say is don't give up! You can reach these goals easily if you just keep going at it!

hammerK

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good luck with your journey, I will keep an eye on this ;)

MrMe

Reaction score
Thank you all for the motivation and feedback.

First update: I earned 13$ with ch@turbate affiliate program last month, but I dont like their payout system since they dont allow PayPal. I think I will focus on my other 3 sites.
So 1 fake and 2 legit. Today's task is to make a list of 20 niche( I cant really work because I'm in school till 9 pm.)

MrMe

Reaction score
This is my Update #1:
Today I :
Made some youtube accounts
Did my list of gaming niches
Applied to PeerFly
Got a great SEO tool
Bought a domain for the giveaways site

Additional: Got my first PPD download on CPAlead : P . It's from a movie niche I setup 3 weeks ago haha.
(So todays earnings would be: $1.09 but that doesn't count for the journey:)

That's it for today, I hope i can have a productive day.
Thanks for tuning in, Have a nice day!

Top Bottom