Motivation/Self Improvement Section

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitpat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
One of the biggest problems I have and it seems most people have is motivation to succeed in CPA. Most forums involving making money on-line have a motivation/self improvement section, I reckon this forum should have one too.

warriorforums has a really excellent one called "Mind Warriors - Success, Power, Self-Improvement", I'd recommend you guys take a look.

BTW I know we have a bragging rights & journeys section but I'd argue they are different.

Antonio

Reaction score
Indeed they are different and I couldn't agree more even though I don't have any problem with motivation. For those who need more motivation, this would be an awesome section not only Internet Marketing wise, but overall self lifestyle improvement.

Helper

Reaction score
We may consider a new section. I will talk to Hawk Eye. Personally, I believe the Bragging Rights and Journeys + Lounge are enough.

mitpat

Reaction score
Personally I'd argue self improvement is probably the most important factor in CPA after up to date knowledge and consistent work.

Bragging Rights and Journeys are limited in scope, they are for showing off or setting up a journey for motivation however that's all. I'd imagine a self improvement section would complement them.

As for lounge well that's far too general, it's basically a free for all or random stuff. Not really anything to do with motivation or self improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom