Minor Spelling Error + Feedback

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

ImagineDreamz

Reaction score
I was browsing through this awesome forum when I noticed a spelling error! It's not to big of a deal but I just thought I let people know.

qeG88qq.png

Should be such "as", once again not to big of a deal but I think people should know :).

This forum, I gotta say is one and probably IS the best forum I've registered too. I have signed up for other forums such as "LeakForums" and "--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---" but the admins and community is just TERRIBLE. This forum has AMAZING community as they helped me as I'm a very noob. The admins, amazing. When I was searching through the forum, I found this on a scam report, now imagine Omni or another Admin doing this. Thumbs up to the admins. Community once again is very active which I very much enjoy, I signed up under aleks ref because he showed me this site :). I thought it was going to be another one of those forums where there is no active community and unhelpful admins, was I ever wrong! Thank you CPAelites community and Admins for being very kind. You will see me around in this forum all the time! If you see a green guy beside my name, I will respond to any PM's/Posts on my threads. I can't upgrade currently as I'm very low on money and trying to do PPD. Thanks once again! <3

Proof:
ScisLTr.png

Top Bottom