Methods Thread

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

djaskol

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Ok lets try with "method" thread. What cpaelites users uses most.

I am at the moment only playing with Youtube method to promote my niches.
Also I was thinking to make blog/site to promote my niches there and start doing more serious SEO.

What are you guys thinking is it better to make Blogs (like one niche - one blog), or for example make one site with multiple niches, reviews, links etc etc to make it more professional. Is it worth it ?

Cheers:)

TheTwistedHat

Reaction score
More professional = more clicks = more downloads = more money
I make one website with multiple niches but sometimes i make a website for just one niche it depends again what kind of niche it is :D

zexo

Reaction score
Depends on your niche market really. If it's something like game cracks, patches and those kind of things. Then you can stuff them all in a blog, do some SEO for it and still promote it via youtube and facebook to drive even more traffic.

That's what I am basically doing right now. Yea for some niches I have a 1 page landing page. If you're in the gaming niche market, then a blog with multiple posts is better of course because you get exposure for all of the posts instead of just 1 landing page. That only applies to a niche market which can be branched off to quite a lot of niches.

Currently working on a blog as well, branched off a bunch of niches and I'm ready to promote them. I will use google, youtube, facebook and twitter as my main traffic sources. Just a simple share script can give you more traffic then you might generate just from youtube. Why have 1 traffic source when you can have many. Plus if you have share scripts and if you're promoting legit content, then there is a high chance people will appreciate what you do and spread it to friends etc. Therefore a viral effect begins to take place.

Uᴎknown

Reaction score
At the moment, I just use Youtube -> Landing Page -> Link Locker or Content Locker.

dynamo

Reaction score
youtbe -> website > 2 downloads buttin-> 2 ppd network> higher cr% low loss of trafic > Money >

Money ends > again roll to youtbe > <<<

zyxec

Reaction score
I'm won't be so sure if holding all fake beta codes/cracks/key generators at one site is good idea.
In my opinion it's better to make 1 - few titles at one site mostly becouse when smb download it and check that it's worth nothing then will remember it and so for another titles, so I won't advice to build value of site on fakes :)

Nuutero

Reaction score
Youtube --> Blogspot/wordpress --> Link locker/content locker

I have been writing blogspot blogs for too long, it's time to fully move to wordpress.

TehVeeX

Reaction score
i use youtube ==> website ==> direct download ==> pass ==> ppd site

Line

Reaction score
TehVeeX said:
i use youtube ==> website ==> direct download ==> pass ==> ppd site

Have you tried the simple Youtube > Website > PPD site method and if so, what are your results compared to the method you're using there?

Top Bottom