★ ☆ ★ [METHOD] UPCOMING EVENT PROMOTION ★ ☆ ★

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

StewieGriffin

Reaction score
★ ☆ ★ [METHOD] UPCOMING EVENT PROMOTION ★ ☆ ★

Hello, today I'll share a simple method to earn a couple from CPA/PPD.
It's basically simple and would work only in the time the niche is hot but the income is worth the time you spend in making the template.

In this method we will be using upcoming events in which I've used the past Oscars Academy Awards.

The secret in this method is being early in making your sites/templates to promote.

An example of my template is http://85thacademyawards.blogspot.com/[/SIZE]

[METHOD]

1. My niche was the 85th academy awards or also known as Oscars. During the oscars people will be looking for live stream as they are in work or may not be able to see it on TV. Which leads to my template, a live stream site.

2. The video players are fake and images just to attract users and make them believe it's a live stream site..

Tplyfw2.png

ypREvJ5.png

uJ6FPjc.png

3. There's a hidden youtube video in autoplay to convince users that the livestream is going on. (You can ask me how to do this.)

4. Upon entering the site, a locker will popup that will require the user to login using facebook or complete a survey.

5. The earnings will depend on your promotion. I used facebook, twitter, SEO, and mostly youtube. And here is the result.

skTC2FH.png

* Earnings will clearly depend on your niche and how you promote.

[TIPS]
* Target HOT Upcoming events.
- Manny Pacquiao Fights
- NBA Finals
- Soccer Games
- UFC
- Wresting
And many more.

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
So you didn't make anything off the site lol? Since the link is a pastebin

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You can only earn from it on 1day :s

StewieGriffin

Reaction score
ReadByte said:
This is a great idea, thank you for sharing :) Just rank your site a couple of months in advance, and on the big day, you will earn thousands. Ingenius.

Thank you for that input.

Ignore said:
You can only earn from it on 1day :s

Just as I've said. It will only work on the time being that the niche is hot but the return is greatly huge and will help your earnings.

Gedeon

Reaction score
Damn, that's smart like a mofo. The hidden YouTube player is HUGE man. I like to think outside the box, but this is just brilliant.

staffer

Reaction score
I tried this and it did worked earned few dollars but did not continue with that

Top Bottom