[METHOD- Minimum investment needed] How to blow your Earnings

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
We all know that every niche we choose to promote the video/website must be optimised but once you have one visitor on the download link it's a matter of "Hell not ,I'm noit going to fill one survey for this idiot", or "Hell yea, the video is very convincing and it must be real. There's no other thought you visitors are facing with so to turn the first category of visitor into the second one we have to do something more .

From my statistics,my earnings increase with 41% and teh conversion with 32% ;)

Somebody may have been already knew this but who still doesn't know here it is :
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

If you have already knew these ,feel free to remove the "Thanks",otherwise just apreciate the time I write this out ;)

BaStan

Reaction score
68 views and just 1 answer...that's a very nice thing guys.... I think I won't post anymore since everybody maybe already know this stuf or are too lasy to give some appreciations or answers as well..

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Thanks for the share, even if french video reviews are not good, which is a problem for french niches.

Smoky

Reaction score
BaStan said:
Method 2: Like the big company who's offering online support or live chat, we may use this feature also in our PPD websites.Just make sure you put the online mode forever even when you aren't logged on your website(for wordpress)

I don't understand , For Blogger don't work to put online for ever ? :cry:

BaStan

Reaction score
Smoky said:
BaStan said:
Method 2: Like the big company who's offering online support or live chat, we may use this feature also in our PPD websites.Just make sure you put the online mode forever even when you aren't logged on your website(for wordpress)

I don't understand , For Blogger don't work to put online for ever ? :cry:

Of course you can I thought you guys are using wordpress (blogspot can be taken down at every moment with fake niches)

Smoky

Reaction score
BaStan said:
Of course you can I thought you guys are using wordpress (blogspot can be taken down at every moment with fake niches)

Really ? , omg ... thanks for info i switch it now X_x .

Top Bottom