[Method]Made 177$ in one day! [Proof][Easy]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

xBrokenSoul

Member
Joined
June 16, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, i started today using my own method. And look what i already got:
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
6
lol first of all that site only pays $0.25 to CPA network publishers to get sign ups. I don't think they will pay their users 1$ for each sign up.

have you actually been paid in to paypal yet???
 

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
Denmark
Thats amazing... Now you can write a E-Book and go to --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- to sell it to the rest of the skids there looking for a "get rich in 2 minutes" guide.
 

xBrokenSoul

Member
Joined
June 16, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
J@bz said:
lol first of all that site only pays $0.25 to CPA network publishers to get sign ups. I don't think they will pay their users 1$ for each sign up.

have you actually been paid in to paypal yet???

You can't withdraw money to PP.
You can only spend money on the site but there are AMAZING things.
Like cover phones, stupid stuff, and MORE!
Check out in "Shopping" section :wink:

AND YES! They pay 1$ for every sign up, and for every 10 invites you receive 5$ bonus.
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
6
xBrokenSoul said:
J@bz said:
lol first of all that site only pays $0.25 to CPA network publishers to get sign ups. I don't think they will pay their users 1$ for each sign up.

have you actually been paid in to paypal yet???

You can't withdraw money to PP.
You can only spend money on the site but there are AMAZING things.
Like cover phones, stupid stuff, and MORE!
Check out in "Shopping" section :wink:

AND YES! They pay 1$ for every sign up, and for every 10 invites you receive 5$ bonus.

and have you actually gotten something yet???
 

xBrokenSoul

Member
Joined
June 16, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
J@bz said:
xBrokenSoul said:
J@bz said:
lol first of all that site only pays $0.25 to CPA network publishers to get sign ups. I don't think they will pay their users 1$ for each sign up.

have you actually been paid in to paypal yet???

You can't withdraw money to PP.
You can only spend money on the site but there are AMAZING things.
Like cover phones, stupid stuff, and MORE!
Check out in "Shopping" section :wink:

AND YES! They pay 1$ for every sign up, and for every 10 invites you receive 5$ bonus.

and have you actually gotten something yet???

I'm going to increase my earnings and buy something in few days.
And it's a trusted site i think, so i trust on this.
 

molabee

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
611
Reaction score
0
Age
25
This is just one of the dumbest threads. Why're you locking the post? to get thanks?
 
Top Bottom