[METHOD] How To Make 100$ Per Day As a Noob [Perfect]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Namenotallowed

Reaction score
Website
cachereview.com
Hello CPA Elite members
I've leaned more about making money from Forums so its my duty to share my making money strategies for specially newbies who are seeking for money .
I am gonna share you how i make up to 100$ per day using CPA
I am using :
1.A good CPA network
Adworkmedia or Adscendmedia
2.Two you tube account
3.Some SEO tricks
4.A social media fan page
5.Patience (MUST)
you have to need a CPA account to select offer.I am using two youtube account having ten videos on each account.make sure the title should be selected from keyword-tool to getting traffic from SE's.I am making my videos using animoto and upload them on youtube on your youtube first account you have to upload two video each day if you are not getting money in few starting day do not be sad about it and keep your work up now come to your second youtube account and select a new offer on your CPA account and follow the instruction as i stated earlier about first youtube account.
now come to the social media which can generate more leads per day. make fan page on social media website and getting likes from addmefast etc.once you have got 1K likes on your pages then start promoting CPA offers on your fan pages .after 25 days probably you will reach at least 100$ per day.

Stewmath

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Im not being funny but your method really needs more detail. You may as well of said lets get 1000 videos and upload them to youtube.

What do your videos do/say/offer etc. Whats being put on the fanpage to drive the people to the cpa offer?

Also are you using landing page or direct to the cpa offer?

prashanna

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I try to follow the ules of the cpa thus making it more complex and hard for me to succeed :)

Top Bottom