[METHOD] How To Easily Make $100-200+/Daily With Simple PPD Method - NO SEO NEEDED!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

TheKingGeek

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
zuom.png

Hello everyone!

Before any of you think am a complete noob because of my low post count, allow me to show you my AWM's earnings:

e5t0.png
cp9j.png

This is a simple method I came out with when I first started doing content locking/PPD. It was a simple idea and turn out to be a good money making method. I shared this method earlier in another forumd and decided to share it here as well so that others can benefit as well.

I know most of the time you guys have really nice videos and sites, but unfortunately you are getting any traffic and that is that great thing about this method. Your could use it to get really nice amount of money which you could invest in another projects, hell! you could even hire VAs and having them doing this for you!

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

And basically that's it! Every time I did this I make between $300-500+ Some of you will say "This is old news blah blah" and to be honest I do not care! I've never seem this on here or anywhere else and as I said this is something I was doing when I didnt know how to rank and was looking for other traffic sources besides Youtube/Google. If you like this method Amen, if you don't...well, Amen too.

Any questions feel free to ask! Have a great and profitable day!

TheKingGeek

Reaction score
Repun said:
Hmm thanks for Sharing this with us :), I will try this.

Glad you like it! Please keep us update on your results if you decide to give it a try =)

Sky

Reaction score
Actually I haven't seem something like this anywhere. Good stuff man, keep it up!

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is VIP content mate, nice of you to make it public for everyone! :)

Regards
LinX

moneyboy2012

Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
Bro its really nice way to earn good money :)
I'll use it.
Thanks a lot bro for your contribution :D

TheKingGeek

Reaction score
Sky said:
Actually I haven't seem something like this anywhere. Good stuff man, keep it up!

Glad you like it mate!

LinX said:
This is VIP content mate, nice of you to make it public for everyone! :)

Regards
LinX

VIP content? Why is that? =)

moneyboy2012 said:
Bro its really nice way to earn good money :)
I'll use it.
Thanks a lot bro for your contribution :D

Great! Keep us update on your results!

TheKingGeek

Reaction score
Zuey said:
Seems like a lot of work, but totally worth it if you're really making that much.
Suggestion: Maybe you should add a couple of dislikes (just 1 or 2) to make it more legit.

No need to worry about that as in the end people will give you some dislikes themselves. Also, who said making money was easy? =)

Karlo said:
you are fucking awesome, i will make so much too ;)

Glad you like it mate! Let us hear your progress if you give it a try!

BOOBA

Reaction score
Nice post ! Very good idea ! I will test that ! ; D

Top Bottom