[METHOD] How to Earn $$$ Easily from PPD? - Newbies Should Follow This! ~ Adidam

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey There,

Now, I'm sharing something awesome here which most of you doesn't know. Maybe You know but I'm reminding you.

For Newbies: It's Must for you to follow this Guide :)

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

I hope you have liked the post. All I want is: Nobody in this world sleep without food that's it.

I want every single Guy or Girl or anyone should get atleast 3 times of meal a day :)

Disclaimer:
1. If you already knew all this, Thanks You SIRE for sparing your time. If you didn't knew? Thanks Brother for reading this and increasing your knowledge.

2. @Leachers/Rippers: Stop Doing This! :)

Some of my Previous Shares on CPAElites

[METHOD #2] Earn Credits In Enhanceviews.Com Multiple Times ~ Adidam
[GET #3] Awesome Working Niches - Don't Miss The Chance ~ Adidam
[GET] Vertex - Elegant Themes - WordPress Themes ~ Adidam
[GET #2] Foxy - Elegant Themes - WordPress Themes - Worth $39 ~ Adidam

Okay, If someone knows me from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, You must be knowing that I have published a Method with Niche and Gave Free Coding, Software and so.

Check Here: [GET & METHOD] Multiple Tire Income - For Newbies - All Niche - Evergreen Method ~Adidam

adidam

Reaction score
TheScarface said:
Thnxxx for the Guide :) :) :)

You are welcome. :)

Follow this, If you have any questions? Let me know here :)

Pierre

Reaction score
For the last step about the comments, you can set them to approved before posted which is much better than checking them regularly.

adidam

Reaction score
Peter said:
For the last step about the comments, you can set them to approved before posted which is much better than checking them regularly.

I don't recommend. It reduces the number of Comments :P Also I don't have time to approve them. So I just keep it automated. It hardly take few seconds to check All Comments :)

Ctrl + F will help it :)

Gunslinger

Reaction score
well if you have many niche you can't regularly check all the comments. I think it's better if you set it to approved so you can get away of bad comments such as "Lol gay" , "It's a virus don't download" :D

adidam

Reaction score
PrdictmyFture said:
well if you have many niche you can't regularly check all the comments. I think it's better if you set it to approved so you can get away of bad comments such as "Lol gay" , "It's a virus don't download" :D

Well, They can use U2BViews also. But using Comments Approval System, I won't choose it :) I'm sorry :)

Reason: If they will see that their comment is not published, They gonna report it + Dislike it :D

B25

Reaction score
How many niches do you feel is needed to make $50 a day? And, how many videos are required in each niche? Thanks for this great information.

adidam

Reaction score
B25 said:
How many niches do you feel is needed to make $50 a day? And, how many videos are required in each niche? Thanks for this great information.

I don't know many niches are needed for 50/Day. Nobody can guess as it depends upon niche.

GTAV can alone make 100 Dollar a day if video is ranked good.

Else 50 niches cant earn you 5 Dollars if Video is not ranked.

I make 2 or more video for same niche. :)

chela1980

Reaction score
About traffic...
I got a lot of traffic from Brazil on one video and I dont know why. Its pure English witt EN tags, so how to "change" this traffic for USA for example?

Top Bottom