[METHOD] Get targeted domain/subdomain for FREE!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello Cpa Eliters!
Today im going to share a method with you guys on how to get a free domain/subdomain for your campaigns.

By the way, if this is not the correct category for this method, MOD/Admin please move it and exhause me.

Basicly what this method does is, it hides your CPA link, and it makes it look more real. (Depending on your promoting method)
Let's get the full method started:

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

And there you go! I just made elitesocial.datinghookup.info.

Why is this method important?
This one is for the guys that really don't have money to afford even a domain name, so i hope they read this tutorial, and make a good subdomain for themselfs.

When i started doing PPD, i didn't had any money for domain, so i found out this site, played with it a bit, and finally hit JACKPOT. I was doing Dota 2 Beta keys giveaway, so i was searching on the site, and i saw the domain: valvegaming.com, so i did: dota2.valvegaming.com, which improved my conv. alot, because Valve created Dota, so it looked really real.

Reply back if you have any problems or questions.

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Dude this is brilliant lol thanks I actually didn't know about this.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well you know now ;).
Glad i could be of assistance. Just PM me or reply to this thread if you need any help.

d980xt

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Wow this will come in handy!

Haye

Reaction score
Going to use this :)
Thanks for sharing

Dejan

Reaction score
I will try this.Thank you for share.

FYeah

Reaction score
This is an awesome share, thanks for this!

J@bz

Reaction score
I knew about this a while ago but forgot about it. Its useful for people who don't want have money to invest in domains

Top Bottom