[Method #4] Earn more than $10 Per Day Confirmed - Multiple Income Stream ~ Adidam

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
axtIib0.gif

Hey There,

Sorry for being late this time for my weekly guide. Reason is that I'm having my college and personal life also so I can't be so regular for now but I will be keep posting as I like to share my methods which I'm doing or I'm going to do. Make sure, I'm not one of those who share the saturated methods or things which are of no use. So always keep reading my threads and trust and apply it positively. Maybe one day you will also become Adidam :)

Okay, This method is about PPD + Infolinks + Other Benefits and Income! I have also mentioned the free traffic method also.

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Announcement: I have made a dedicated thread which will have all of my freebies, methods, Niche Shares and much more.

Link: Memorable Thread By Adidam [Methods, Freebies, Niches And Many More]

Thanks to Hawk Eye, Ignore and many others for the Awards they have given to me so far for my shares and contribution.

Some of my Previous Shares on CPAElites

[Method #3] How To Find Working Niches Easily Within 1 Second? ~ Adidam
[GFX #1] Fake Voting Image - Increases CR And Downloads ~ Adidam
[Niche #2] Awesome White Hat Niches - Don't Miss The Chance ~ Adidam
[GET #3] Awesome Working Niches - Don't Miss The Chance ~ Adidam
[METHOD #2] Earn Credits In Enhanceviews.Com Multiple Times ~ Adidam
[METHOD] How to Earn $$$ Easily from PPD? - Newbies Should Follow This! ~ Adidam
[GET] Vertex - Elegant Themes - WordPress Themes ~ Adidam
[GET #2] Foxy - Elegant Themes - WordPress Themes - Worth $39 ~ Adidam

Calisthenics

Reaction score
The majority of your income will come from the PPD downloads as Infolinks pay cents.

adidam

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
The majority of your income will come from the PPD downloads as Infolinks pay cents.

Haha. I agree with you. But Earning 10 Dollars from Infolinks daily is also not bad..

$10+ Will only come from Infolinks.

90% of the people on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- earns ZERO :D

50% of the those left 10% earns less than 5$ Per Day :D

anatho

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Thanks very much for this, you always provide great stuff :)

Only one question, you say I should use this movie, now what to provide after survey? I cannot povide that movie as this would be copyright infringement, also I cannot provide nothing because then they will report this to my cpa network or in case I use yahoo answers etc they will flag my answer etc.

adidam

Reaction score
anatho said:

Only one question, you say I should use this movie, now what to provide after survey? I cannot povide that movie as this would be copyright infringement, also I cannot provide nothing because then they will report this to my cpa network or in case I use yahoo answers etc they will flag my answer etc.

Welcome, That's Why I have mentioned to use Cleanfiles (PPD Network).

I have not mentioned any CPA Network. You can use PPD Network with this method freely without any issue it's my guarantee to you.

Brother, Learn one thing. Don't be scarred if you are not wrong :P In PPD You are not wrong but me any many like me feel sorry for the kids from France who download our file :P

Anyways, In this method you will be giving them the actually movie link or the file. So they will be happy.

This is Semi-Legit Niche Method but according to USA it will be Illegal.

anatho

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
adidam said:
anatho said:

I have not mentioned any CPA Network. You can use PPD Network with this method freely without any issue it's my guarantee to you.

Brother, Learn one thing. Don't be scarred if you are not wrong :P In PPD You are not wrong but me any many like me feel sorry for the kids from France who download our file :P

Anyways, In this method you will be giving them the actually movie link or the file. So they will be happy.

Ok if you guarantee me that there will be no issues I will try it. I did not use cleanfiles before, I even do not have an account there up to now. So they really allow this? Because sharecash or file ice don't ...

Yes that is the reason why I would like to actually provide anything, not that people have to pay for pin submits and do not get anything ...
Ok so I provide the download link or the movie itself .... but just as you say, in USA this is illegal and cleanfiles is situated in USA .....

Also Summit Entertainment has world wide rights for this, so I think they will come for you not depending on where you live. That means, I need offshore domain and offshore hosting? But still, if cleanfiles receives a c&d from them they have to give my real info ....

Don't get me wrong, it looks like a good idea, only I think this can cause serious trouble like with e.g. Activision and Rockstar ....

Also about cleanfiles, do they auto-approve you or do they call you etc.?

adidam

Reaction score
anatho said:
adidam said:
anatho said:

Ok if you guarantee me that there will be no issues I will try it. I did not use cleanfiles before, I even do not have an account there up to now. So they really allow this? Because sharecash or file ice don't ...

Yes that is the reason why I would like to actually provide anything, not that people have to pay for pin submits and do not get anything ...
Ok so I provide the download link or the movie itself .... but just as you say, in USA this is illegal and cleanfiles is situated in USA .....

Also Summit Entertainment has world wide rights for this, so I think they will come for you not depending on where you live. That means, I need offshore domain and offshore hosting? But still, if cleanfiles receives a c&d from them they have to give my real info ....

Don't get me wrong, it looks like a good idea, only I think this can cause serious trouble like with e.g. Activision and Rockstar ....

1. Open Skype
2. Add me on Skype: AdidamHere
3. My Internet is not working because of Rain here.
4. Do it fast.

Stewmath

Reaction score
Ive been doing a similar method for a long time but my yahoo answers get deleted very fast

adidam

Reaction score
Stewmath said:
Ive been doing a similar method for a long time but my yahoo answers get deleted very fast

Buy Level 2 or 3 Accounts.

radarXtreme

Reaction score
Thanksa lot for this high quality posts.Just one question in mind.Where do i get the real movie file.I mean if a movie is just released then where can i find the link to that movie

Top Bottom