[Method #3] How to Find Working Niches easily within 1 Second? ~ Adidam

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey There,

I'm already sharing lot's of methods, freebies and much more so people just flood me for one thing the most that is " How to find out the Niche? "

Let me tell you something, I was a professional blogger then I learn't about Internet Marketing then I came into PPD and CPA. So you can say according to Blogging, I should go and use Google Keyword Tool. But to be very frank, I don't like Google Keyword Tool it just wastes my time.

So how do I findout the niches for me which also gives me: Screenshot, Videos and many other things?

Below is the method which you should apply. MUST FOR NEWBIES! :)

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Announcement: I have made a dedicated thread which will have all of my freebies, methods, Niche Shares and much more.

Link: Memorable Thread By Adidam [Methods, Freebies, Niches And Many More]

Some of my Previous Shares on CPAElites

[GFX #1] Fake Voting Image - Increases CR And Downloads ~ Adidam
[Niche #2] Awesome White Hat Niches - Don't Miss The Chance ~ Adidam
[GET #3] Awesome Working Niches - Don't Miss The Chance ~ Adidam
[METHOD #2] Earn Credits In Enhanceviews.Com Multiple Times ~ Adidam
[METHOD] How to Earn $$$ Easily from PPD? - Newbies Should Follow This! ~ Adidam
[GET] Vertex - Elegant Themes - WordPress Themes ~ Adidam
[GET #2] Foxy - Elegant Themes - WordPress Themes - Worth $39 ~ Adidam

adidam

Reaction score
punkHD said:
Nice method, man. Definitely helpful. Thank you very much for sharing!

You are welcome man. I hope you will find out awesome niches like me :D

adidam

Reaction score
Priceless said:
This is same as my thread : /Thread-TuT-Easiest-way-to-find-hot-niches-TuT
:(

I'm sorry but I'm not that kind of guy who will do this cheap activity :) I didn't knew about your thread.

I can show you the proof even:

2013-09-03_1947.png

Bazingaa

Reaction score
adidam said:
Priceless said:

I'm sorry but I'm not that kind of guy who will do this cheap activity :) I didn't knew about your thread.

/users/Unknown_Account/folders/Jing/media/5dcea1db-145f-4304-a2de-4f0a7409966f/2013-09-03_1947.png

I didn't say you are the guy who does cheap activity, was just saying that this is same as mine..

adidam

Reaction score
Priceless said:
adidam said:
Priceless said:

/users/Unknown_Account/folders/Jing/media/5dcea1db-145f-4304-a2de-4f0a7409966f/2013-09-03_1947.png

I didn't say you are the guy who does cheap activity, was just saying that this is same as mine..

Well All I can say is I am sorry.

Top Bottom