merging Legend with elites?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamsterhell

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
i think once you buy the legends you also can have the elites right will be sweet,and the price will be more attractive!
what do you think about?:wink:

WetWorkSEO

Reaction score
Website
www.wetworkseo.com
Yeah I was under the impression that Elite came with Legends. Not that I'm complaining, I feel like I got my money's worth.

At the very least though, a 49.98 package option to make it clear that these are two different subscriptions might be a nice idea.

NYNF

Reaction score
WetWorkSEO said:
Yeah I was under the impression that Elite came with Legends. Not that I'm complaining, I feel like I got my money's worth.

At the very least though, a 49.98 package option to make it clear that these are two different subscriptions might be a nice idea.
The price for Legends is already too much what makes you think people will pay that? The people with Elite + Legends are the people who bought Elite before Legends came out.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Yeah it would be nice when u buy Legends u have also access to VIP section, that's like on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

hamsterhell

Reaction score
maybe if we group enough people to vote admin will know what we demand ;)

Vampirion_LKM

Reaction score
Nah, they should keep it seperate or make it legend+elite and higher the price to 50$.
I also thought Legend would get access to Elite.
Got both though.

In the end, you don't even need elite to earn like a elite.

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
NYNF said:
WetWorkSEO said:

The price for Legends is already too much what makes you think people will pay that? The people with Elite + Legends are the people who bought Elite before Legends came out.

Clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about.

The content within the VIP sections is worth the price times 10.

Ofcourse the 2 groups should be kept seperate seeing that the content is so different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom