Maximizing Your earnings[TUT]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This can be done by all users registered on one CPA and one PPD network. How i do this:
Upload niche file to sharecash than copy link and use link locker in AWM ( CPA ) and put locked link or Your website and You will earn 20-30% more. Hope this helped to some of You even if 80% know this.

Diem

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Its called double leads , you can also do triple.

MilijasBoss

Reaction score
I dont know im using sharecash but i have feeling that users run away as soon as they see the design of sharecash :3 lol

NYNF

Reaction score
Milijas said:
I dont know im using sharecash but i have feeling that users run away as soon as they see the design of sharecash :3 lol
This is exactly what i think. I am going to give sharecash some time to improve their survey page or im finding a new PPD.

MilijasBoss

Reaction score
I mean dude most of sharecash users promote blackhat ( fake ) content so its normal that after some time they should change design idk :)

Top Bottom