Mass videos to youtube

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Hubert115

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I was wondering which is better. Mass uploading videos to YT using a good YT bot or uploading them manually and boosting them. The thing with uploading them manually and boosting them is that it cost money to boost them with views/likes and takes a lot of time uploading them with new accounts and such. But if I buy a YT bot and mass upload them with lets say 100 accounts it's a lot faster. What are your opinions? I would be advertising my niche website

Tsarnaev

Reaction score
I personally make my own youtube accounts. It does not cost money to rank them... there are many sites that offer free views/likes by free I mean exchanged views/likes.

Hubert115

Reaction score
Tsarnaev said:
I personally make my own youtube accounts. It does not cost money to rank them... there are many sites that offer free views/likes by free I mean exchanged views/likes.

Ya I understand that there are free exchange sites but the thing is if I mass upload 100 videos I'm not going to boost 100 videos.

Gitnmesumcash

Reaction score
You can mass upload 1000's of videos per account with MVB... make no sense to me though, I've done it.. You will get presence in related search results but will NEVER rank in top 5 pages. You are better off uploading 2-3 videos per account and boosting individually.

Hubert115

Reaction score
So how much money have you made mass uploading?

Top Bottom