Mass Video & Account Suspension !

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

J a Y

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
innogriti.in
I have been hit real bad today with 3-4 of my best niches were taken down by flagging i guess (not sure), also on eof my good account which had nice views, subscribers etc got banned as well.

Did anyone else experience that kind of ban ?

Dobz

Reaction score
incription said:
I have been hit real bad today with 3-4 of my best niches were taken down by flagging i guess (not sure), also on eof my good account which had nice views, subscribers etc got banned as well.

Did anyone else experience that kind of ban ?

I had 2 amounts banned so 4 niches gone

J a Y

Reaction score
Website
innogriti.in
Well that hurts but we are always ready for it , so no probs lets move ahead and continue working :)

J a Y

Reaction score
Website
innogriti.in
Last Month was real bad, that was my first month so loads of mistakes but now i have learned a lot from my mistakes.

TheSilentKid

Reaction score
I've had all my niches taken down last month. Not much to do except get over it and make some more.
My fault for being lazy and complacent thinking those videos would last forever, I should've kept ranking some more
on the same niche to serve as backup. Lesson learned though.

Let's not let a few videos and bans keep us down, just move on and keep working :D. Goodluck to you guys!

molabee

Reaction score
Last month I uploaded like 70 vids and about 60 were deleted. About 55 were deleted within 4 days ( mass bann ; damn you flaggers). I am starting to repuload those niches today as i have some time beofre another exam :D

unknownman

Reaction score
TheSilentKid said:
I've had all my niches taken down last month. Not much to do except get over it and make some more.
My fault for being lazy and complacent thinking those videos would last forever, I should've kept ranking some more
on the same niche to serve as backup. Lesson learned though.

Let's not let a few videos and bans keep us down, just move on and keep working :D. Goodluck to you guys!

This is the kind of mentality and spirit everyone should have(including me). We tend to think too negative sometimes, and also don't take any accountability for our mistakes. Instead of blaming someone else, blame yourself, and try and always improve. Take everything as a lesson. I love this guy, thanks for reminding me.

Top Bottom