Marko's journey to 100$ a day.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Marko

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello everyone. 3 months ago when I first started CPA I wanted to earn at least 500$ monthly autopilot. I managed to brake that record and I even made more. This time I am aiming at 100$ a day. I have managed to get to 100$ a day three times but I want to make it stable like everyday to be atleast 100$ minimum.

My current stats before starting this journey:
(Its the beginning of the day that's why I am at 21$ atm)

jqrfpr2.png

So how am gonna reach 100$ a day?
Well I have a new niche this one:

AhE6XIg.png

This niche has 4 different keywords you can check above. Competition is 0. I am going to be the only one with a survey link, the other videos already have like billions of dislikes and are uploaded in 2007

So lets start the journey. I'll try to update it daily. If you see a day missing that means well I haven't done anything that day.

[3-Aug]
Video is uploaded via a PVA from Greece. Video has around 10 views since well I uploaded it. Going to add cash and buy views. Website is done and everything.

[7-Aug]
Got my salary, gonna add the money to my bank and create views.

[9-Aug]
Views bough and likes are bought. Waiting for results.

PPD Dude

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good luck Marko, see you around --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- quite a bit :)

Top Bottom