Marketplace Requirement

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mentor

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have a suggestion that before it grows big and gets harder to manage, maybe you should put a post requirement or make a paid fee to sell stuff on the marketplace. That will help keep away scammers and low quality sellers.

The_Mentor

Reaction score
MarMigs said:
Maybe a rep restriction, now a paid fee for those who are just starting it's too much I guess.

Well I wouldn't want to buy from someone just starting as it would be low quality. :smiley:

MarMigs

Reaction score
The Mentor said:
MarMigs said:
Maybe a rep restriction, now a paid fee for those who are just starting it's too much I guess.

Well I wouldn't want to buy from someone just starting as it would be low quality. :smiley:

Not really, I'm starting my Webdesign service and I consider my sites HQ.
All the HQ services now, had passed through a LQ era, they didn't start HQ...

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
ReadByte said:
I think it shouldn't be regulated until further down the line.

I agree that such a thing should be implemented, it will do in the near future as well, however first we will need to grow larger before setting such features.

So I have to agree with ReadByte, for now we will wait it out. Thanks a lot for taking the time to make the suggestion however. Also, you may be interested in knowing about the new section I just made for reporting scammers here: http://www.cpaelites.com/forum-58.html

Ignore

Reaction score
Even paid members scam. Look at --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, it doesn't matter if you paid or not, scammers will be scammers

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Ignore said:
Even paid members scam. Look at --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, it doesn't matter if you paid or not, scammers will be scammers

I took the time to creating the new section today, you can now report anyone that you suspect of scamming here: http://www.cpaelites.com/forum-58.html

Crystal

Reaction score
I dont think a marketplace restriction should be placed now as this place has to go grow first.. If you starte putting restrictions now then I dont think users would join in here :)

Thats what I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom