Marketers Group via --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- ~ Shit just went down!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

zexo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Marketers group got deleted in --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, members are being rep fucked as we speak and Omni seems mad. Inb4 any of CPAE members were in Marketers group and got rep fucked as well. Good thing I didn't apply for them. :D

bc8e5.png

Discuss...

HCT

Reaction score
I really hate that guy, I am currently a normal member and I am not that active around the forums. But what the? Why did he do that?

zexo

Reaction score
NEFantasy said:
I really hate that guy, I am currently a normal member and I am not that active around the forums. But what the? Why did he do that?

Apparently because there was a thread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- in which you could post if you wanted someone to bump your thread. That thread had about 30 replies. Apparently he is rep fucking everyone who was in ''Marketers'' and everyone who posted in that thread. :cheesy:

zexo

Reaction score
A$IAN said:
Saad. I'm repfucked...

Yeah, saw your reply on that thread. It got closed literally like after 5 minutes of opening. Sucks that cause of some foolish morons everyone has to pay the price.

HCT

Reaction score
It is sad because some of the members which were in the Marketers payed to join the group..

zexo

Reaction score
Bok1ca said:
You did break site rules. Get repfucked. Respect for Omni!

I agree, break the rules and pay the price. I just think it's unfair for those who were a part of that group who had nothing to do with it at all. Sure, the ones who posted and broke the rules shouldn't whine or even say a word.

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Հ∊xσ said:
Bok1ca said:

I agree, break the rules and pay the price. I just think it's unfair for those who were a part of that group who had nothing to do with it at all. Sure, the ones who posted and broke the rules shouldn't whine or even say a word.
I bumped their threads, got repfucked. I actually think this is quite funny. The Reputation is just a fucking Plugin.

zexo

Reaction score
A$IAN said:
Հ∊xσ said:
Bok1ca said:

I bumped their threads, got repfucked. I actually think this is quite funny. The Reputation is just a fucking Plugin.

Sure is a plugin, but I am pretty sure you want to have some nice rep instead of red minuses. :D

Top Bottom