Making a CPA website - Advice needed!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

AdClay

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am currently making my CPA website and am still contacting advertisers and all that stuff. But i really need your advice - Is a content locker really important to have ?

My CPA website will have exclusive offers and the rate of most of the offers will be really high when compared to other CPA website.

I will be choosing Hasoffers as my tracking platform as it's easier for the advertisers to work with it and it will be a waste of time to build my own tracking platform and then tweek it to the advertisers choice.

I personally think that having a content locker for a CPA doesn't make sense. And yeah most offers will be incentive.

I might create a Content locker if it's essential, but i won't create a link locker and file locker as this ruins the purpose of PPD websites.

So yeah, in terms of "locker tools" my CPA won't have much and the rate of offers will be exclusive so i expect to get publishers on that basis. What you think ?

Thank you for reading,
Kind regards.

Sky

Reaction score
Content lockers aren't necessary. I think majority of the CPA networks don't even use content lockers. I know MaxBounty and Neverblue don't use any sort of lockers, they just do direct linking.

Diem

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Are you making non incent or incent CPA network?

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sky said:
Content lockers aren't necessary. I think majority of the CPA networks don't even use content lockers. I know MaxBounty and Neverblue don't use any sort of lockers, they just do direct linking.

Yeah, I was going to say something similar.

Diem

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
007 said:
Diem said:
Are you making non incent or incent CPA network?

It's Incent :wink:

If it is incent CPA then nobody is going to promote you unless you have at least content locker.

Top Bottom