Make Money With Adult Dating Offers

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Hello Elites,

So has anyone tried adult dating offers before, if not let me ask you why? There are LOTs of them around: http://www.offervault.com/email-submit/?search=adult+dating < "Email Submits"
look at those payouts. Check out the top offer:
Filipino Cupid [ALL COUNTRIES]
Sponsored Listing $21.60 Lead Dating,
Email / Zip Submit,
Health & Beauty

So that is $21.60 for an email submit it says but could be more to it than that, it's best to dig around and read over some of them and look at the advanced descriptions. IMHO these types of offers can make you some VERY good cash if you get generate good traffic. I also heard that there is a good course called "Adult Media Buy Blueprint" via --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and it has some pretty good reviews, I might personally take a look and see how I get on with it.

Hope this gives you some ideas!

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Are they paying for free sign ups or the premium ones?

I know some adult network that pays even in free signups 2-5 bucks.

Commoner

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Conversion Process: Sale
Converts when the user completes the membership purchase form and submits. The pixel fires on the thank you page. Leads may be charged back if user payments cannot be completed.

Sounds like Pay Per Sale.

PPDavid

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know! I might try this very soon! 20$ for a zip/email submit? That's insane!

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Fierce said:
Are they paying for free sign ups or the premium ones?

I know some adult network that pays even in free signups 2-5 bucks.

You need to read the information attached to the offer(s).

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Commoner said:
Conversion Process: Sale
Converts when the user completes the membership purchase form and submits. The pixel fires on the thank you page. Leads may be charged back if user payments cannot be completed.

Sounds like Pay Per Sale.

Yeah perhaps I'm not 100% sure but if you change the preferences to "email submits" you wil be able to find some good offers regardless.

username1334

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Did you ever noticed the dot.tk spammer? they put their dating CPA links to thousands of dot.tk domains.
for example: http://warrock.tk/
and thats with the 21$ is true, i was a member of a site like this totally blackhat. after you signup you got a membership. its writen hidden in the terms of use. you get a membership like 10$/week and after 3 months they concact you and want their money.
big costs for chatting with bots -.-

Brien

Reaction score
These offers will drop you if your leads aren't generating them sales, it looks fishy when you have 100s of free signups and not one conversion for them.

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I once tried marketing dating offers, but failed miserably.
For adult offers quality is the key as advertisers only pay if your traffic converts.

Top Bottom