Make an investment (Give me ideas)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Ok hey guys,
I have made some money on CPA/PPD this month yay!

My question is.
I want to take that money and invest it somewhere it will grow.
Where can I place this money?

I will be focusing on PPD still and earning from that, so I would like this money to be mostly auto pilot.

Thanks for ideas.

P.S Do not say Coingeneration (I want to make money not lose it)
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Aleks said:
Sweet ,Start a bitcoin Miner ;) anyways good luck finding a good one

Peace

Tried Bitcoin awhile ago, thanks though.
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
3
spend it back on PPD so you can make more? maybe automated software's? Proxies for those softwares? spend it on anything that will make you do things quicker on PPD so you get more done.
 

mitpat

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
If you want guaranteed money buy government bonds, just avoid dodgy countries like Greece. For example New Zealand is at 4.5% for 10 year bonds so if you invest £1000 you will get £45 per year for 10 years and then your £1000 back. In total after 10 years you will have £1450 which is a 45% return.

Obviously more risky investments can make you more money too.
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
leslijs said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Aleks said:
Sweet ,Start a bitcoin Miner ;) anyways good luck finding a good one

Peace

Tried Bitcoin awhile ago, thanks though.

how it went with bitcoin?

Not well, my computer has an Nvidia card and it was to slow.


J@bz said:
spend it back on PPD so you can make more? maybe automated software's? Proxies for those softwares? spend it on anything that will make you do things quicker on PPD so you get more done.

hmm, most programs I can get for free. So I may not have need for that unless you can think of a killer program?


mitpat said:
If you want guaranteed money buy government bonds, just avoid dodgy countries like Greece. For example New Zealand is at 4.5% for 10 year bonds so if you invest £1000 you will get £45 per year for 10 years and then your £1000 back. In total after 10 years you will have £1450 which is a 45% return.

Obviously more risky investments can make you more money too.

That is an interesting idea, I would need to study before I invest.
 

Dysfunctional

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
My opinion, buy facebook advertising space for one day(advertise your niche website), to test, see results, specially if you have real service, not fake niche.
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Dysfunctional said:
My opinion, buy facebook advertising space for one day(advertise your niche website), to test, see results, specially if you have real service, not fake niche.

All my stuff is fake fella haha
 
Top Bottom