Made Web 2.0s

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

shadowblades

Reaction score
I just made some Web 2.0s with unique articles and all linking to my site with the keyword.
So, now what do I do? Should I keep making more or build links to the existing ones? If so, what kind of links? Thanks.

aleksej

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Add more articles to that ones and build new ones of course. Also find some software, like NHS (you can find it for free, if you know what I mean ^^) and blast your Web 2.0 properties with backlinks. Articles at all Web 2.0 sites must be at least 300 words and add one image and one embed video per article. Add 3-5 articles per Web 2.0 blog. You can use schedule option for that.

HazeXtreme

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Sorry for noob question, but I'm very new with this Web 2.0. What is this and what benefits will give it to rank my websites or youtube videos?

Thanks in Advance for someone who will answer

Top Bottom