Looking to Upgrade

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Maplestory

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
June 18, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
With my earnings from my Ppd I might get VIP Is it even worth it I heard the niches update every week ?
 

LinX

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.youtube.com
Maplestory said:
With my earnings from my Ppd I might get VIP Is it even worth it I heard the niches update every week ?

It's worth it alright, the content in the VIP section is fantastic.

-LinX
 

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Joined
March 20, 2013
Messages
0
Reaction score
58
I think that if you need to ask, then you should not buy it yet. Perhaps wait a little bit first.
It's not just about the niches/content it should be about being apart of something.
 

hammerK

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 1, 2013
Messages
824
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
I asked the same question about 2 weeks ago... Now Im upgraded and don´t regret it at all. The content truly is great and 20$ is really cheap :)
 

Maplestory

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
June 18, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
I think that if you need to ask, then you should not buy it yet. Perhaps wait a little bit first.
It's not just about the niches/content it should be about being apart of something.
That's true might wait a while till I get to know everyone and may not even need VIP cuz of all the help
 

Line

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 14, 2013
Messages
825
Reaction score
0
Maplestory said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
I think that if you need to ask, then you should not buy it yet. Perhaps wait a little bit first.
It's not just about the niches/content it should be about being apart of something.
That's true might wait a while till I get to know everyone and may not even need VIP cuz of all the help

It also gives you the motivation of earning that money back if you're really looking into getting into this stuff.
 

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
Denmark
Well i bought mine immediatly after making my account and i have not regret it anyway

I lookd at the upgrade as an investment for my PPD carrier. And seeing that i now make 2-3 USD a day compared to 0 before, i´d say it was worth it

i do however gotta say that i have put VERY little work in the whole PPD thing since i do not have the required time right now.
 

God

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
690
Reaction score
0
Personally once I get the money to upgrade I am definitely going to upgrade. I believe its worth it.
 
Top Bottom